Last week I introduced you to Kim from Overcoming Mom. This week I asked her to answer a few questions for me.
1. Tell us a bit about your family.
I’m married to a teacher. We have one little boy who is three years old. I have awesome parents and in-laws, a brother, a brother-in-law and two sister-in-law.
2. What have you found most surprising about motherhood?
How amazing it gets. It started off a little dark for me. But it cannot get any better for me right now. I love it so much. Wearing your heart on your sleeve.
3. What is your biggest parenting worry?
Change, milestone changes, and how quickly they grow up.
4. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Helping my readers who suffer from PND (post-natal depression), or any mommyhood battles. Even if I help one reader a day somewhere in this world.
5. Recommend three of your favourite blogs.
6. What do you do in your free time? (Yes, this imaginary free time that mothers have!)
Free time ha ha, clean house, prepare dinner, shop. Or real free time. Coffee shop blogging.
7. Are you currently into any TV shows?
Now that’s a nono at the moment. I fall asleep before I can even say TV ha ha but I loved Grey’s Anatomy, So You Think You Can Dance and CSI.
8. Other than Mom, what is your job title?
Wife, daughter of the King, and part-time tutor. (I am an ex grade 2 educator for 9 years.)
9. Tell us a random fact about you that not many people know.
I am a super duper A type, clean freak, germaphobe (but I’ve got sooo much better since Matthew).