I didn’t post as much as I’d planned to this month. The girls had their combined Frozen-themed birthday party so a lot of my time was spent on party preparation (and recovery!). You can see how I made their Elsa and Anna costumes.
Emmy turned three this month. I had forgotten what it was like to have a threenager in the house.
I learned what a zoodle is, though the girls weren’t as impressed.
I shared some ideas for busy bags to keep children occupied during long car trips.
My blogging goals for October are:
- To keep to my blog posting schedule as much as possible.
- To be more proactive about sharing my posts on social media.
- To take part in more linkups. (You know, because I have so much free time. Haha.)
My personal goals are:
- To wake up early enough to have my devotion and exercise before I have to face the day.
- To have a regular worship time with the girls.
- To take more time out for myself.
I’ll let you know how it goes. 🙂
What are your goals for October?