Emmy turned three on Sunday, and since I did a birthday interview with Angie earlier this year, I had to do one with Emmy too. It was challenging to get proper answers from her. She kept running outside to play with the dog.
My commentary is in italics.
1. What was your favourite thing about being two?
Being sad. *giggles* I’m three. Why did Jake be a wolf? (For the last few days, that has been Emmy’s number one question. If you’re wondering, it’s because he touched the moongem.)
2. How do you feel about turning three?
Happy! I’m three!
3. What is your favourite TV show?
Miles From Tomorrow. (This happened to be what Angie was watching while I was attempting to interview Emmy. I’m pretty sure it’s not Emmy’s favourite TV show.)
4. What is your favourite colour?
Yellow. (She was holding a yellow ball when she answered. I don’t think it’s really her favourite colour.)
5. What is your favourite story or book?
I don’t know.
6. Who is your favourite princess?
7. What is your favourite food?
8. What is your favourite drink?
9. What is the most fun thing you can think of doing?
10. Tell me three things you want to do now that you’re three.
I don’t know. (Then she spun around and threw a ball.)
11. What do you like best about being you?
I’m three! (She’s really excited about being three, apparently.)
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be sad. (No, monkey, you really don’t.)
13. When you’re a grown-up, how old will you be?
14. What don’t you like to do?
Work. (And listen to Mommy.)
15. What is your favourite Bible story?
I’ll have to remember to do this again next year and see how her answers change.
Do you have any fun birthday traditions?
This post was shared at #JoyHopeLive.