Angie is turning six tomorrow – SIX! Last year we started a tradition of birthday interviews. Here is what she had to say about being another year older.
1. What was your favourite thing about being five?
Spending time with Daddy.
2. How do you feel about turning six?
Excited! (She jumped up as she said this. I guess she’s really, really excited.)
3. What is your favourite movie?
Narnia. (She could easily watch the series back-to-back every single day.)
4. What is your favourite colour?
Maroon. (She happened to be wearing maroon tracksuit pants during the interview.)
5. What is your favourite story or book?
Mmm. Mmm. Hmm. That nursery rhyme book.
6. Who is your favourite princess?
Tiana. (Same as last year, but now she has actually seen the movie.)
7. What is your favourite food?
Macaroni cheese. (Same as last year! A child after my own heart.)
8. What is your favourite drink?
Fanta and Sprite.
9. What is the most fun thing you can think of doing?
Having a swimming fun day.
10. Tell me six things you want to do now that you’re six.
Making craft birds with feathers. Spending time with my cousins. I’d like to have a sleepover with my friend. I want to make cookies with Emmy. Going to the arcade with Nana. Reading books in the library with Nana and Grampa.
11. What do you like best about being you?
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A scientist and a mom.
13. When you’re a grown-up, how old will you be?
I don’t know.
14. What don’t you like to do?
15. What is your favourite Bible story?
Do you have any fun birthday traditions?