It’s been a lot of fun looking back over the last year on the blog. I didn’t write as much I wanted to (because pregnancy is not fun), but here are some of my favourite posts for 2016.
- That Time We Moved House And Then Got Burgled. The getting burgled part wasn’t fun, but we bought a house, got a dog, and I got a glimpse of Angie’s incredible heart.
- A Letter To My Four-Year-Old.
- How Can You Be Six Already?
- A Letter To My Son. I was freaking out a bit about having a boy, but it really was love at first sight.
- A Prayer For My Husband.
- Choosing A Name For Baby. Have you ever wondered why we picked the names we did?
- Homeschooling While Pregnant? It Is Possible! It meant a few changes to the school year I’d planned, but it wasn’t as impossible as I thought it would be.
- It’s Our Homeschool Anniversary! And now we’re halfway to our next homeschool anniversary.
- A Tale Of Three C-Sections. And no regrets.
- A Day In The Life. Homeschooling preschool with a newborn. This is what it looks like.
Share one of your own favourite posts in the comments.
Written for iHomeschool Network’s Favourite Posts of 2016 linkup. Click on the image below to read the other posts.